Your generous support of AI Justice shows your commitment to justice for all. With your contributions, AI Justice is able to champion the rights of unaccompanied immigrant children; advocate for survivors of trafficking and domestic violence; serve as a watchdog on immigration detention practices and policies; and speak for immigrant groups who have particular and compelling claims to justice. AI Justice has served 120,000 immigrants from all over the world since its founding.
You can support AI Justice’s mission by:
- Donating On-Line using our secure form.
- Donating through a gift of securities, which will provide an additional tax benefit for the donor.
- Do you have a Donor Advised fund? Make a gift directly from your Donor Advised Fund by clicking here.
- Mailing a check to: Americans for Immigrant Justice Attn: Devra Gelman, 6355 NW 36 Street, Suite 2201, Miami, FL 33166
- Attending or sponsoring our 23rd Annual Awards Dinner.
AI Justice is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations to AI Justice are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Ticket purchases and other receivables will affect the tax-deductible portion of your gift.
Please contact Devra Gelman at 305-573-1106, ext. 1060 or email@example.com with any questions regarding contributions.
Did you know many companies match donations from their employees to our organization? It’s true. Below you can access our matching gift search tool which will enable you to access information on your company’s matching gift program along with forms, guidelines, and instructions. Enter your company name to see if they offer employee giving programs which can double the impact of your donation. Thank you for taking the time to check if they will match your gift!