Your generous support of AI Justice shows your commitment to justice for all, one of the unique values that define our nation. With your contributions, AI Justice is able to champion the rights of unaccompanied immigrant children; advocate for survivors of trafficking and domestic violence; serve as a watchdog on immigration detention practices and policies; and speak for immigrant groups who have particular and compelling claims to justice.
AI Justice has served over 90,000 immigrants from all over the world since its founding. In 2014, AI Justice served over 2,700 unaccompanied immigrant children; 300 survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking and their children; nearly 300 people in immigration custody; and approximately 600 low-income immigrants seeking assistance with work permits, legal permanent residence, asylum, or citizenship. AI Justice is also leading a campaign through legislation, litigation, and advocacy, to ensure humane treatment of people detained by Customs and Border Protection.
You can support AI Justice’s mission by:
- Donating On-Line using the secure form.
- Donating by telephone, by calling Ariela Fegley, Director of Communications, at 786-454-8553
- Donating by mail, sending your check to:
Americans for Immigrant Justice
3000 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 400
Miami, FL 33143
- Becoming a Young Professional of AI Justice
- Honoring a family member, friend, or colleague, by making a tribute gift on-line or by calling Ariela Fegley, Director of Communications at 786-454-8553.
- Do you have a Donor Advised fund? Make a gift directly from your Donor Advised Fund by clicking here.
- Selecting AI Justice as your charitable organization of choice when shopping on Amazon through AmazonSmile.
AI Justice is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations to AI Justice are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Ticket purchases and other receivables will affect the tax-deductible portion of your gift.